Woodburning - I started NOW WHAT?





NOW WHAT??




Once you start woodburning where does it go from there? 


  • What can I do with this hobby? 
  • Why should I keep practicing, 
  • Does this have any practical use?



Have you ask yourself any of these questions?

 My family loves when I try new projects because I always use them as guinea pigs for gifts(or so I thought)! They LOVED the gifts because they always got something unique and Personalized,so that got me thinking... Maybe that's the point.



Ask any mom and I guarantee they have kept all those childhood drawings from elementary school, every Mother's day card, and letters or notes their kids gave them.

















Medium size Box I made with Sun- Moon and stars on each side
Who doesn't love a handmade gift?













A handmade gift is Personal, it shows the thought process, that someone took the time to know who you are and what your likes are. Even if you don't make the gift yourself - Personalize it, Put a name or special Date on a wooden box, or their favorite quote or even what you like about them.They make great Birthday and Christmas gifts.





Lots of kitchen items can be used. I have tried Cutting boards, rolling pins,  and wooden spoons.  

Put a Monogram, Quote, sunflowers, country theme....the sky's the limit!

These make great wedding gifts, shower gifts, or be 
that great guest at a housewarming party!

SO KEEP PRACTICING!! Shhhh.....(it's worth it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate the comments, make sure to sign up for email and leave any questions and I will get back to you!